Alexander

Okay, so i know that we have been going back and forth with Antonio, Sam, Micah etc. Now that Micah is being adopted, we are really exploring our options. We are interested in Alexander. He is 5 years old, in Eastern Europe, and is teeny tiny (as most of these precious children are) for his age. His description says that most of his photos are taken in cribs, making him look "slower" or not "mobile". But, in this video he is very mobile and alert, he seems really cute and tiny, he is in the same orphanage as Stas and benji and Taiya :) He is a little older, because we were looking for a little boy between the ages 1-3 but he is being sent to the institution very soon and we would be saving his life by bring him into our home and family. 
 
Note: Alexander is at the end, he has shaved light blond hair and is in a tank top.

2 comments:

  1. GET HIM!! GET ALEXANDER.... Go.... YOu have my blessings - prayers... encouragement etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted him too! I can't have him. I agree with Julia. Get him. Go. I am amazed how in a matter of days people are connecting over this sweet sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete