I'm Officially a Christmas Warrior!

So I have always wanted to be a Christmas Warrior for a child on RR. But, we thought it meant you sponsor them, and we already have a child we're sponsoring in Uganda, so we couldn't afford it. But, when we looked into it more, we found out WE didn't have to pay a penny, we just try to raise money for that child. Whether that means donating to them yourself, collecting donations from other people, or selling items to get the money needed for that special child. Since we aren't doing gifts this year for Christmas because my mom wants us to try to give to others instead of making wish lists of we want, we thought we could pick a child on RR to be a Christmas Warrior for. So, we picked Meribel. She's 3 years old and is adorable, she's in Eastern Europe and is still waiting for that family and home she deserves. I chose Meribel because she is new to RR and is the perfect age right now. She's going to be transferred in 1 or 2 years, (unfortunately) but that gives me plenty of time to fill her grant and advocate for her, "Give to Meribel". To see Meribel's blog I made, well... you'll just have to wait a little while because I'm still in the process of making her awesome blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment