More Bitter Sweet News...
Okay so you won't believe this, Toby has a family!!!!!! I just can't believe that he is going to belong in a family It's bitter sweet because we were planning on adopting him (besides Micah) and now I really think God wants us to adopt Micah. We are all so happy for sweet Toby, and I hope his adoption process goes fast so that he can be in a loving family .A.S.A.P. I am so glad and surprised that a family has committed to him, because Andrea told me just a couple weaks ago that nobody has inquired about him. I also CAN NOT wait to find out what family is adopting him!!! Toby has always been in our hearts and always will be, even in a different family. I want Toby and his new family to know that the House family loves Toby very much and if possible, maybe keep in touch with them so we learn more about baby Toby :) I will keep you all posted and let you know if I find out more about his family or anything that has to do with Toby :) Photos coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment