More of, "Preparing for Gabe & Levi"

Yesterday me and my mom went to the mall. Really to get her lap-top fixed in the Apple store
but because I had some birthday money and Christmas money, we also went shopping :) I bought some clothes for me, then we went to target to buy matching T-shirts for Gabe and Levi...

I bought Levi a brown shirt that says "Speedy" and has a turtle in the corner =) And for Gabe, an orange shirt that says "Light Weight" and has boxing gloves in the corner :) Both of the T's come with a long sleeve shirt, that have brown and green stripes and orange and navy blue stripes to go under the other shirts. Then while at Target I was drawn into the baby isle. Where I found cars eats, strollers, diapers, bottles and little pacifiers! ALL the stuff we'll need to buy again!! AHHH!!! Who knew we would ever have to go down that isle again?? Anyway, I had a great day, and that was another one of those "preparing for Gabe and Levi" days... Boys, you are going to be SO spoiled by me! And we can't wait for you guys to get here!! Love you to the moon and back!

Sissy :)

1 comment:

  1. Genesis, you are one special little girl!! Gabe and Levi are sooo blessed to have a big sister like you!

    ReplyDelete