As you can see, I changed the background of my blog. I was looking on Shabby Blogs for a new background, and I found this, "Cars" one. I thought it was cute, and it fit because I kind of made this blog for Gabe and Levi, and what better than to have a background with cars and "boyish" stuff :) I also am changing the name of the blog, well shortening it. I thought it was getting a bit too long, so I (will soon) be changing it to, "Preparing for Gabe & Levi". I have had a new header on the blog for a week or so now, I wanted to put up a picture of the boys, but you can only choose one photo to display up there and we don't have any pictures of the boys together. So, I of course went a Shabby Blogs and chose a header, then added two pics of Gabe and Levi (and some words). Oh, and one more thing..... OUR HOME STUDY IS TOMORROW!!!! AHHHH!! I told you i was nervous, but now I'm just ready to get it over with, if you have adopted before, you know what I mean. I said it was on Tuesday, but I messed up, it's tomorrow. I'm not sure what time, but I will make a post afterwords, telling you how it went :-) I have to run now, but please keep reading my blog, and keep us in your prayers, as we start this journey, and finish it. And please remember to pray for our Gabe and Levi, we are hanging on the edge right now, hopping they aren't transferred before my parents get there.
Genesis
No comments:
Post a Comment