Just a week ago, my friend Madison came up with an idea to create a blog together. I thought it was a great idea and we were going to use it to advocate and raise funds for adoptive families and children with special needs. Than, her older sister, Amanda asked if she could join us.... And than their close friend Caitlin. And so Guardian Angels was born! All of us took time to design different parts in the blog, and I couldn't ask for anything better! The girls did such a great job with it! I am so thankful, not only for the blog, but for our amazing friendship. These 3 girls have made such an impact in my life... Already! I've known the Nine sisters for a few months now, and have just met Caitlin through our blog. I have never met the three in person, but have become very close friends online.I can't wait for the day when we can be in the same room, laughing and taking pictures together! I pray that day will come very soon!! Separated by two states, united by one passion. A passion to help the orphans. Place every 'lost child' in a home. Change the number of 147 MILLION.
These three girls are absolutely amazing. I can't even think of words to explain my feelings toward them. Besides thanking the 3, for being themselves. I love you all and can't wait to go on this incredible journey TOGETHER.
'4 girls with 147 million missions'
To my Cait, Manda and Madi <3
Love, Genesis
Awww <3 I love you too!!!!!
ReplyDelete