Since June 9th 2011, we have been a family of 7. But now that Levi and Gabe are here, it feels like they've always been in our family and I can't imagine life without them. Even when they're napping and it's just the 5 of us it feels like we're missing something.... 2 little fish :)
I remember starring at their pictures months ago and longing for them to be here. Thinking, they're just so cute! Well they are even cuter in person... Especially now, that their hair is growing out. I always say how they "fit in" perfectly with our family... As far as looks. Zane, Gabe and I are the blondies of the family and mom, dad, Jude and Levi are the brunets... But really, they do get along with our WHOLE family. They love their "Nana" and "Papa" and uncle "Lukey" and Adam, aunt Kara and "TT". It's 2x more fun at family-get togethers with the boys :) Just a few weeks ago I could not imagine Gabe going out with us or even flying on a plane. There was a point in time when we didn't know how to get him home. Like the day we visited him and took him outside of the orphanage- He cried the whole entire time, 2 hours strait. We were questioning how we would take him on the train... How we would get to Kiev.
Look at him now. He did great on the plane and train. The other day we went to a children's museum. All 7 of us and the only time he cried was in the parking lot. 7 weeks ago we would have never even brought up something like that. Whenever a miracle happens, even just a small one, I say "That was God". And in this situation, it was all God.
Thank You, for giving us two perfect little boys.
I think my new favorite number is 2 ;)
Genesis
You are an amazing blessing to your family!!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts so openly.
ReplyDelete