There's a song that came to mind, when I received this awesome news- Oh, Happiness.
So, I'm sure you are dying to know what great news I'm talking about. Well, Maribel? Yeah, she HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, and if you don't believe me, visit this link. I replay the whole scene over and over in my head. I remember it like it was yesterday- We watching a movie in the living room, I was sitting on the couch. My mom was on her laptop, when she said, "Genesis!!". I stumbled like 2 feet to the other couch, and my mom told me Maribel is getting adopted! I didn't show much emotion, but I can't even explain the way I felt that afternoon. I know this post, is a little belated, but "better late then never" ;)
I don't have much to say, (believe it or not haha ;)) so to sum it up, I love you Maribel, you are going to have a loving family of your own real soon, so hang in there little M!
Genesis
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's being adopted!! Isn't she the cutest!! =)
ReplyDelete