I know most of you already know, while we were visiting Gabe and Levi we discovered "Kory" outside, sitting with Levi's groupa. Long story short, we fell in love with this little guy, but didn't think he could be adopted, or that we could even become his family. We came home, helped get him listed on Reece's Rainbow, then continued to look through pictures and videos, longing to be with him. I created a blog to write letters to him. I became his 'sissy' in the online advocating world, and only did I dream I would in reality. Well, just a few weeks ago, my mom had Kory on her mind....a lot. She began wondering and asking if it would be possible to become his mom. With finances and all, we weren't too sure if that dream would come true any time soon. But with crossed fingers, prayers and God, that little, big dream is most definitely coming true! That sweet little 4 year old I once held, will soon be my brother!! That silly, yet calm and quiet boy, is going to be rescued......by US! He will be stuck with us for life ;)
"Soon to be"- Kole House


Oh CONGRATS!! That's SOOO EXCITING!! :D
ReplyDelete