I'm thankful for every almond shaped eye, bright smile, and contagious giggle these kids bring.
I'm thankful for every family get-together that happens.
I'm thankful for every walk on the beach.
I'm thankful for blonde hair and blue eyes.
I'm thankful for every football that gets thrown.
I'm thankful for every picnic that we have.
I'm thankful for every silly face that's made.
I'm thankful for every soft baby skin and smell I get to embrace.
I'm thankful for the for freedom and ability to worship God.
I'm thankful that we have such things as pools and water parks (especially in this FL weather!).
I'm reallyyy thankful for chocolate. hehehe
I'm thankful for every bubble that is blown.
I'm thankful for every sunny day I get to soak up.
I'm thankful for all the rainy days.
I'm (superrr) thankful for every cup of coffee I'll drink.
I'm thankful for every cupcake I'll smother my mouth with.
I'm thankful for every sleeping kiddo I get to adore.
I'm thankful for my crazy awesome family.
I'm thankful for my Oregon family:)
I'm thankful for my youth group...and nine square.
I'm thankful for my dog...and every animal God has put on earth.
I could go on and on. So I'm going to stop here. I hope this helped you to realize some of the little things in your life, and remembered not to take them for granted. Ever.
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!













No comments:
Post a Comment