Bittersweet News

  Jayson is a sweet 13 month old boy.  He has dark hair and dark skin.  He is healthy and growing well.    This is an EASY program, with easy travel and easy family requirements/restrictions.   Photos and more medical/social history coming soon. But isn't he cute!?







I have some bittersweet news, Tyler has a family! Well, he's being considered and he is no longer "available" I am happy for him, I'm happy for any child that finds a home but because we were almost sure we would be able to adopt him....... I guess that is the "bitter" news. So now we aren't sure if we are still going to adopt from Taiwan. But, I'm interested in little Jayson on RR (in the Latin America program) A lot of people are talking about him, well in other words "posting" about him :) He is likely to find a family soon because of the ease of the program, which, I really hope to adopt him but we are not sure. Things change in such a little time. Here is the info and picture of Jayson.

No comments:

Post a Comment