![]() |
Boy, Born February 20, 2005 So wish we had a better pic of Gavin, he is too cute! Gavin has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is HEALTHY. He is very active and happy and an orphanage favorite. He is already 4 and is facing imminent institutionalization. He is in a very nice, progressive orphanage, and the staff there really want a family for him! |
We Are Going To Be A Family Of 6
Sadly, we can only adopt one child now :( We were never really sure because of our salary, but now we know we can only do one. I'm still very thankful that we even get to adopt one of these little angels. But, we aren't too worried because we know that we're not done with adoption yet, Ethiopian adoption has always been in our hearts and hopefully it will stay there (we want to start a year after) But, we still need to focus on the "Reece's rainbow adoption" right now :) My mom still LOVES Toby, my dad says Jayson is his first pick, and I can't make up my mind! I think who ever is there by the time we raise the 5k dollars (to start), get a home study etc. I'm just thinking, if they are all sill there........... who will we choose?? I now officially think that the hardest part of this adoption is choosing which child to bring into your home. Oh, and we are also looking into Gavin, he is in the same orphanage as little Taya and Benji who are being adopted by our good friend, Maria (they are there right now) Well here is a photo and some info on Gavin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment