In Loving Memory Of Anne Marie

In loving memory of Anne Marie.

Born November 25 2005, in Eastern Europe. Born with down syndrome & a heart defect.
Heartbroken, sad, weak, and sorry, is how I for sweet Anya (Anne Marie). I don't know much about her, so I'm just going to explain this as all of the people who did know a lot about her and got very attached to her. Gretchen, Lizzy, and Kristan. All of these lady's got to meet her (in region 20) while picking up their own children in that orphanage. Gretchen and Lizzy both had a very close connection with her, and fell deeply upset for her, knowing that she never had the chance to be in a family, never really knew what it felt like to be loved, never got hugs and kisses everyday (or really never), never got to say "momma and dadda", never was able to feel like she was worth something, and never was able to feel like she belonged in this world, and to know that she left this earth without feeling any of that, just breaks my heart, and I know Lizzy, Gretchen, Kristan, and probably others who know of little Anya. But, there is a bright side, she is in the loving, caring, safe, arms of her Father, Savior, Jesus Christ, GOD. She is know in Heaven with His arms rapt around her, and I guess the reason she left us so early, is because God wanted her now. To see more photos, videos, info etc. go to these links, they will lead you to these lady's blogs, who also wrote about precious Anne Marie. I also know that she left remembering: Gavin, Alexander, Tristan, Benji & Taya, the whole nanny staff, her dingy old crib that she spent most of her life in, her one stroller that she also spent a lot of time in, and the orphanage, that she knew no better to call it her home. Please keep the rest of the beautiful children who are in her region and who are listed on RR in your prayers and to help advocate for them. A special thanks to Gretchen and Lizzy for advocating for her :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment