TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS
Okay, so the "too amazing" thing is..... wait for it, YULIA HAS A FAMILY!!! She finally is going to be able to get out of that nasty, old orphanage, and be apart of a real family! Little Julia (her new name) is going to be loved, cared, happy, healthy (well sort of), and safe, by a loving family :) I didn't get to do some advocating for her, (except for I posted about her) but I know some great people who did! Adeye, and some other great people I'm sure. I really don't know that much about it, so to read more please go to Adeye's blog. However, I do have a little info on the very amazing, faithful people who are bringing little Julia into their home :) Introducing, the Schwenzer family. They have 4, soon to be 5, sweet kiddos, and they don't even care if they only 1, or 10 years with baby Julia, they just want to follow God, and take after sweet little Yulia. If (and I know you want to) see their blog and follow their journey to their little girl, go there <----
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment