Finger Prints and Passports...
Today we went to get my parents' fingerprints done. It wasn't that fun, me and Jude are sick, so I had a runny nose the whole time. A couple days before that, we went to Walgreen's so my mom and dad could get their pictures taken for their passports. It was pretty exciting standing there, thinking, we're almost there! Gavin, we're coming! I've been thinking in, when we are home with little Gavin, I will look back at that moment. And I just LOVE hearing my mom "talking adoption", and now all I hear her saying, is "Wednesday we need to get our passports done!" I know this is short, but I'm in a hurry so I will add on to this post in a little while. Until then, can you please donate to our adoption!??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment