![]() |
| MY new little brother |
![]() |
| Almost 6 years old, and a teeny tiny bundle of love he is. |
![]() |
| Can't wait to scoop him up in my arms and see him smile and feel safe for the VERY FIRST TIME. |
Genesis
![]() |
| MY new little brother |
![]() |
| Almost 6 years old, and a teeny tiny bundle of love he is. |
![]() |
| Can't wait to scoop him up in my arms and see him smile and feel safe for the VERY FIRST TIME. |
Hi Genesis,
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo excited for you! I have an RR angel tree ornament with Gavin's picture on it prominently displayed on our tree this year. I was so happy to hear that he has a family and we are excited to follow your journey to rescue sweet Gavin!
God Bless you and your family :-)
Becky
I am glad Gavin is coming to your home!
ReplyDeleteso exciting! he will have a wonderful big sister that will love him like crazy as well as the rest of his new family. glad to see someone like myself advocating for the kiddos of RR.
ReplyDeleteYay Genesis!! I am so very, very happy you are going to get sweet Gavin. Oh, it does my heart very good. That little boy will be running around your house....yes running....very soon!! Praise God! He is good....and so are you guys!
ReplyDelete