"Preparing for Gabe and Levi"

If you read one of my other post, I explained that my mom and I, bought a pair of PJ's for Gabe. For Christmas (even though we didn't do gifts), I got $20.00 from my grandparents, and I decided to use it to buy Gabe and Levi matching outfits, or each a shirt or something. But, I haven't bought it yet, so hopefully, on my birthday (before my party), my mom can take me to buy them those shirts. But until then, we have just been running around town, getting paper work, passports, fingerprints etc. done. Today, we (FINALLY) scheduled a doctor appointment for my parents, to get blood work and all done. And my mom went to the post office to mail out some paper work. Since we just decided to bring home Levi as well, we didn't know his "real" name yet, but about a week ago, we got the papers telling us his name, which we can't share until the boys are "legally" ours :) It's just so exciting, getting ready for my new little brothers to come home! A day doesn't go by that I don't wish they were here with us, but I know that with God's help, and all of the donations and support from family, friends and even people we have never met, we should have Gabe and Levi  HOME. And I want to thank all of you who have donated to our adoption, we are blown away, of how much money has gone in my mom's Chip-In. We should have little Gabe, and sweet Levi here with us in NO time! :)
Stay tuned for more posts! 


Genesis

1 comment:

  1. I live in VA and have a 2-year-old w/DS. I am so proud of you and your family! Depending on what you hear about the boys' sizes, let me know and I may have some I can send you. My DS is a big, chunky boy and in 3Ts already -- and all the pants are hemmed for the shorter legs that sometimes come w/DS. Visit my blog at gatherfromnations.blogspot.com to leave me a message if you want things, maybe this spring?

    ReplyDelete