| Introducing...... Levi |
We are going to be a family of 7! I'm going to have 4 brothers!!! I told you we couldn't adopt 2 children because of my dad's income, it didn't meet the salary requirement. But thanks to all of the photo shoots my mom has had, we now meet those requirements! And guess who we are adopting (along with Gavin)...................... TRISTAN!!! I'm SOOOO excited!! I can't wait! Little Tristan and Gavin will have a home and family in just a few months!! And even better, that family is US!! But one thing, we are naming them "Gabe" and "Levi". So whenever I say those two names, you know who I'm talking about :)
| Introducing...... Gabe |
Please watch this video.
This gave me chills Genesis!!!! OH MY GOODNESS this is WODERFUL!! Can you belive it? You will be a big sissy to 4 adorable wonderful little boys!!! You will have 4 BROTHERS! This is sooo EXCITING!!! I love the names your family has chosen (Levi is my faveorite name for a boy)Oh these little boys are just to cute for words!!! Congratulations Genesis (and family)
ReplyDelete