80% of children who live in institutions die in the first year of being transferred. That means sweet Alexander will most likely never feel what it is to have a mommy or daddy, or to feel loved. It just breaks my heart to know that he doesn't have a warm, safe or loving place to call HOME.
I know it's a little late for me to be posting about him in an institute because he was transferred months ago, but NOW is the time. NOW is the time to worry, and NOW is the time to rescue him. To take the leap of faith and go get him! It's NOT too late!!
Because Alexander has been living in that horrible place for over 3 months now, he desperately needs to be rescued. I know it doesn't seem long, but think about if YOU were little Alex. Forced to spend your life there in that dirty, old and depressing place. I know that I would want to get out of there as son as possible!! So don't wait another minute. In fact, why don't you stop and pray to God right now while you're reading this and ask him, is this the right thing to do? Am I suppose to welcome this child into my home? Please consider doing this. I just hate for beautiful Alexander to have to wait and then to see that he's no longer on Reece's Rainbow. Just like little Ann Marie. She was an adorable 5 year old girl, not even transferred yet, until one day we found out that she had gone to be with Jesus. Just because of the lack of care or maybe medicine they needed and didn't get. I don't want to see that happen to Alexander. And YOU determine whether or not that happens.
| Alexander |
| Not good quality, but hey, at least I have more than one photo of him :) |
| Beautiful Ann Marie (Anya) |
I titled the post, "147 million, minus 1" because I can't wait for the day when I can actually make a post about Alexander being the 1 less orphan in the world.
Genesis
Genesis, I love your heart. You are going to do big things!! God is using you in a wonderful way, and I admire you for following Him! Praying for Alexander too!!
ReplyDeletepraying for Alexander! I am still hoping for Celine & Cora Lynne to find families!
ReplyDelete