Prayers Please!!

I'm requesting prayers because our family REALLY wants to bring home 3 children. I know it sounds crazy, and almost impossible due to the amount of money my parents make but we just feel like some how, we will be adopting more than 2.

So please just keep us in your prayers! I would greatly appreciate it... And so would Gabe and Levi :) Hopefully there will be 3 less orphans!!


GenesisMy brothers :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. praying for wisdom & guidance as your family makes that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genesis! I read your blog, I think I found it at Julia Nalle's blog. I love the heart you have for orphans, I also pray for Reece's Rainbow kids every night, and your little brother Levi is one of my favorites ;) Know that I'm praying for guidance for your family, I hope you can bring three children if that's God's will. You will be an amazing sister for your new brothers!

    ReplyDelete