OCTOBER!
Yep. Because it's Down syndrome awareness month! And fall! Which we Floridians LOVE because it's about the only time we get a break from the summer weather that goes year around in FL.
But anyway, I am so excited that Oct. has started, I'm (shhh, I haven't announced it yet!) putting together a giveaway for this month on You're My Baby, You're My Sunshine :) For all 'my' special kiddos.
So with that, I have a favor to ask of you. Yes, YOU.
I'm asking you to spread the awareness. To advocate. To not just walk away after reading this. To do something big. Say you've spent your whole life up until now, just going to church, maybe praying before dinner or something like that. You don't read the Bible or talk to God. You don't listen to the appropriate music and you show up in church with a dress or a suite and a smile to hide what's underneath. You've been calling yourself a Christian just so you can 'get by'. You've been living 'luke warm'. And (hopefully) you have come to a realization of how you're living and decided you want to do something big...Now's you're chance. Take the leap of faith, go to Reece's Rainbow , fall in love with orphans, advocate, blog, pour your heart out and MAKE A DIFFERENCE. And not only through October, but for the rest of your forever changed life.
"Even if you live to be 100, life is short. Do something LASTING with yours."-Lindy House/Mom=)
Well I'm surprisingly out of words to say so I'll just let you look at some really cute pictures now. I do have 5 more words- I hope this changes lives. If you couldn't tell, some of these photos were taken at the beach... Levi's first time :) (Gabster stayed home with dad). He LOVED it! Especially the water- That kid is a water bug!
Genesis













This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete