Well, they don't. None of them are perfect and they don't all get along all the time. But they do love eachother. They do look after eachother and care for one another. They just do it in their own way, and on their own time. Like there are some days where we constantly catch Jude and Zane arguing. But there are days when we see Gabe hugging Levi. Or Zane tickling Gabe. And those, are the days we will remember, and hopefully they will look back at as well. The days of brotherhood.
Another thing is, they each have different personalities.
Jude: Caring, loving, sweet, gentle/shy, mature.
Gabe: Loving, kuddly, smart, tough, happy/content.
Levi: Sweet, sensitive/emotional, active, smily, outgoing.
Zane: Caring, imaginative, engergized/loud (haha), outgoing, a 4year old ;).
So you can see they're all very different. But 2 things they all have in common? Funny and sweet. Each of them have caring, loving, or sweet in their 'list'. And they are ALL HALARIOUS. And ALL BOY.
An activity they enjoy? = Wrestling
We decided to introduce it to Levi and Gabster. They loved it. We all had a blast the other night... Mainly getting a kick out of watching Gabe tackle Levi hahahaha!
As the older sister, I enjoy seeing my little brothers grow up and become eachother's best friends. I enjoy watching them play together and they put a smile on my face when one of them hugs another=) Even though I want a sister sooo badly, I am even more glad and blessed to have 4 amazingly cute and sweet brothers. Because I CAN deal with the 'booboos' and the dirt, and the food, and the sports, and the energy, AND the love. Cause I know they couldn't do it without me ;) hehehe....
I love you, Judas, Zane Man, Gabster, and Monkey boy!
Love,
Sissy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment