An Empty Bed...

An amazing woman by the name of Jo Ann, followed Gabe and Levi's journey home and has been keeping up with our family since then. So when my mom put out there that we were in need of a toddler bed for Kole, she immediately ordered a brand new bed and had it shipped to us in a week. My mom was sooo excited when it got here.... let me just say, this is her dream bed she's always wanted for the boys. Jude and Zane helped mom put it together and wal-a! I can't even express my thankfulness toward God and this crazy generous lady who have never met (in person anyway). But I can say the two words- THANK YOU!!!!!!


Now I hate to bring you down with the bitter side, but I just have to do it.
                                          
                                             One empty bed.      
 A room filled with 4 boys, 2 bunk beds, and one toddler bed sitting in the middle of the room, without a toddler in it. That's pretty sad. Especially when I walk in the room to see a picture of our Kole, (Jude has it taped to his wall) then turn around to see his empty little bed all made up and ready for him to sleep in. 

                           If you'd like to help fill this empty bed, please visit our Family Sponsorship page









Kole, we love you soooooo very much!!
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment