Happy 100th!

I began blogging in 2009, when I got an account here on Blogger. Then, this was known as 'My Dream-Your Help-His Time'. It's gone from that, to 'Preparing For Gabe and Levi', to 'Life With My Inspirations' and know is 'Blessings & Brothers'. Over the past 3 years, I've written 101 blog posts. This being the one hundreth and first. In 101 posts and 3 years, I've gained 2 brothers, (soon to be three) and absolutely fallen in love with God's 147 million orphans and all the special needs that come with! God has shown me the greater things in life. Way beyond the texting, boys, makeup, etc. that most girls my age are living for. Not that all are, I'm just saying there's a lot more to life and you just have to let the Lord show you. And that He has indeed :) So thank you Jesus, family, friends, fellow advocators, for all your help and support through the years!!



Love,
Genesis

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully put friend! There is soo much more to life then what most teens live life for!

    ReplyDelete